CAAS 2016 photos and videos

CAAS 2016 photos and videos

Postby Admin » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:26 am

Please post photos and videos here. All the usual talented suspects were there at CAAS, I took a few photos and videos and will add them later (with permission). To John Nichols, Audie Wykle, Rick Allred, Bob Frye, Eddie Pennington, Marie Yandell, Bruce Mock, Mel McCullough and Jesse White: thanks you all so much for hanging out with me so much this year. - I had a great time, especially since I could only stay for 2 days this year. Tim Thompson it was a great pleasure to meet you for the first time. Barry Oliver has one incredible new zillion dollar guitar! He let me touch it and play a song! Richard Smith displayed his most brilliant playing in all the years that I have seen him, and he and Guy Van Duser were a great treat to watch in the Kirk Sand room. Finally I was able to meet all the ladies in the Endless Road Strings and they were great and made the music so much more complete.

Tom
Admin
Site Admin

Re: CAAS 2016 photos and videos

Postby Admin » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:27 am

Here are a few to start, will resize and post properly later.

http://misterguitar.us/caas/2016/

Best,
Tom
Admin
Site Admin

Re: CAAS 2016 photos and videos - be mindful of permissions

Postby Ray Bohlken » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:06 pm

Thanks for posting these, Tom. I think you had a great time. That one of you and Mr. Gretsch is a keeper for sure.
Ray
Ray Bohlken

Re: CAAS 2016 photos and videos

Postby awykle » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:25 pm

Hey Tom! I had a blast! Good to see you my friend! Feel free to post any pics of our shenanigans you like!
awykle

Return to CAAS 2016 - 2019 photos and videos