Quick Guide for new users (How to register, post & reply)

Need help? Don't know how to embed youtube videos? Can't listen to mp3's on the forum? Problems browsing the Chetboard? Find the solution here!

Johnny Winter R I P

Postby Joeb » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:35 pm

Just thought I'd past on the bad news that Johnny Winter one of the greats on guitar has passed away at the age of 70 years old. He was a master on guitar in the Rock and Blues field . He played with such blazing speed on guitar and also on slide guitar. He admired Chet and even used a thumb pick like Chet his whole life. I seen him pay tribute to Chet once and he floored me with Yankee Doddle Dixie. He will be missed by anyone who ever picked up a guitar to play. R. I. P Brother Johnny
Joeb

1974 super chet question

Postby Joeb » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:12 am

I got a great deal on a mint 1974 super chet guitar. Has any one here on this board who owns the super chet changed the stock bridge that came on this guitar? I'm thinking of using a gretsch bar bridge. I don't care for stock original bridge that came on the guitar. Anyone have any ideas on what bridge I could use. Thanks. All the best. Joe
Joeb

roy clark R.I.P

Postby Joeb » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:27 pm

A GREAT PICKER HE WAS. ROY PASSED AWAY TODAY AT 93. R.I. P. ROY. THANKS FOR ALL THOSE BLAZING LIGHTENING SPEED RIFFS.
Joeb

Re: Quick Guide for new users (How to register, post & reply

Postby standard » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:13 pm

I was trying to get a hold of Bob Key.....and let him know that I have a new CD out called.."Lets have a Little Church"
this is Stan Nowlin
standard

Re: Quick Guide for new users (How to register, post & reply

Postby Joe Diamond » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:34 pm

Is there any way of getting any pictures of Chet's Peavey guitar. I think it was called the Peaver.
Joe Diamond

Previous

Return to Support