tabledit

Need help? Don't know how to embed youtube videos? Can't listen to mp3's on the forum? Problems browsing the Chetboard? Find the solution here!

tabledit

Postby Brian » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:26 pm

where are some good site to find chet and jerry reed songs
Brian

Re: tabledit

Postby RonHaft » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:33 pm

RonHaft

Postby Brian » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:10 pm

this site dose not allow you to download any more. don't get wrong here i'm not just looking for free stuff . I have all of john knowles chet and jerry books and and some of his quartiles, i have bought all of the homespun videos by marcel dadi thom bresh a few buster b jones videos i have the first chet in 3 dimension book from mel bay . i just like to use tabledit because you can slow the tabs down and listen to it wile it plays. i I bought this program for my pc about 10 years ago when there was alot of stuff out there and now i am trying the demo out on my new mac I just don't want to buy it again if people are not making new tabs or if there is nothing available. i think that this program is a great learning tool it is shame that jack is no islonger able to share his tabs do to what ever reason he has thanks for any help if there is any thing out there any sorry if this offends anyone
Brian

Postby Ray Bohlken » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:17 pm

Brian, give this site a try. (I had a little keyboard dyslexia and typed your name Brain the first time) :o It has links to Chet, Jerry, and Merle. I hope this helps. The other site has restrictions on downloads some times, because his students use the free tab instead of taking lessons from his company.
Ray

http://www.mapcar.de/_f_gitarre_atkins.html
Ray Bohlken

Postby Brian » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:56 pm

thanks jack for your info. i do spend alot of time with the cds and slow them down it helps with getting the fell for the song. will your site ever be up agian? it is the best site out there hope you all have a happy holiday
Brian

Postby Brian » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:22 pm

Hi jack i went to your site and tried to download a couple tabs but I just get a bunch of codes is this because I have mac now thanks Brian
Brian

Postby Brian » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:12 pm

I only downloaded the demo and it works fine but on some sites like yours i can't download stuff I really don't know why when i click on the tab a lot of code and info for the song comes on the page am I doing something wrong ?
Brian

Postby Brian » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:13 pm

yes i down loaded the mac version and use safari i also can't download gp5 tabs its . I am not to great with the computer the only thing use it for is listening to music recording and learn tunes when come to any thing more i'm pretty much lost. thankas jack for trying to help
Brian

Postby Brian » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:15 pm

I think i should also read my post before I submit sorry about that
Brian

Postby Brian » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:48 pm

thanks jack for your info i my end up calling you in the new year. i think I will just buy it on the weekend I live out in the country and it takes wile to download stuff now that i know i still can find a place to get tef. files it seem worth it . have a nice holiday.
Brian

Next

Return to Support