Question about Stella Guitars

Need help? Don't know how to embed youtube videos? Can't listen to mp3's on the forum? Problems browsing the Chetboard? Find the solution here!

Question about Stella Guitars

Postby LarryD » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:29 pm

Hello to All: I have a Stella guitar, no markings other than the name. The head, fingerboard, and pick guard are all covered by a pseudo mother of pearl material. I can't find much off Google. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
LarryD

Re: Question about Stella Guitars

Postby Vidar Lund » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:22 am

A lot about Stella guitars on Google:

http://www.google.com/search?client=saf ... 8&oe=UTF-8
Vidar Lund

Postby LarryD » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:32 am

Thanks for responding Vidar. I have looked through a lot of these sites, but without a date of manufacture or serial number I'm not having much luck at all. I can't determine what the wood is, since the guitar has a black finish all over and the fret board is covered by that overlay. Larry
LarryD

Postby Vidar Lund » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:44 am

I see. Will you be able to post pictures of your Stella? There are many knowledgable people on this board you know, who may help answering your questions.
Vidar Lund

Postby LarryD » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:01 am

I will give it the ole college try. Thanks again.
LarryD

Postby LarryD » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:25 pm

I have to ask for help in downloading 4 pictures.
LarryD

Postby LarryD » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:54 pm

Need assistance in downloading pictures please.
LarryD

Postby Roger Pratt » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:52 pm

Hey Larry.......What you do is register on a site such as Photobucket - http://www.photobucket.com and then upload your pics to photobucket into a folder of your own making. Start a post on the chetcoard and get to the point where you want to put your pics. You then right-click on the url of the picture in photobucket that you want to upload to the chetboard and click on copy. You then come back to your post on the CB and click on the URL box above your post. You will see a flashing cursor. You right click on the cursor and click paste to put the address where the cursor is flashing. You do this for each picture that you want to upload and then click on preview at the bottom and you can see if your post is gonna work. I hope this helps you.
Photobucket is free BTW.
Roger Pratt

Postby LarryD » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:36 am

Roger: Thanks a lot for the information. I created a file and uploaded 4 pics. However, I am having a terrible time from there on.

If anyone is interested, I have the pictures in my email. I will forward them to anyone interested.

Thanks again. Larry
LarryD

Return to Support