Amazing Grace...7 years old!

Watch and share videos from youtube

Amazing Grace...7 years old!

Postby David Elliott » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:33 pm

Okay, this video only has 'background' guitar, (beautifully played by the way), so, technically, it's a little 'off-topic'...sue me! :lol:

This little girl is all of seven years of age, and if you can keep from shedding a tear while listening to her unbelievable voice... you're tougher than me! :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RhemaMarvan ... ine%20dion

David
David Elliott

Re: Amazing Grace...7 years old!

Postby Richard Hudson » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:05 pm

Simply Amazing. Someone introduced me to this beautiful little lady's amazing talent a few months back via youtube. She has an incredible voice, every note perfectly on pitch and on time. The innocence of a 7 year old's voice makes it even more humbling.
Richard Hudson

Postby David Elliott » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:22 pm

She has an incredible voice, every note perfectly on pitch and on time. The innocence of a 7 year old's voice makes it even more humbling.

Thanks for noting that Richard, I grew up in a 'musical' family with some really talented people, and that's the first thing I noticed about this little girl also, was her absolutely perfect pitch and timing! I think it is proof positive that some people are simply born with musical abilities, and others aren't. I'd be willing to bet you that this little kid has not had hardly any formal voice training!
David Elliott

Postby Richard Hudson » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:40 pm

I think you are probably right, David. If my memory serves me correctly, I believe that at the time this video was shot, this little girl had been without her Mother for a little while. She had passed away some time before. There again, this adds even more to how this performance is so humbling. Even though she may not have had formal training, and it seems obvious that her abilities are natural, she probably has had much encouragement from family and friends. It is impossible to put a value on that too.

Thanks again for the link to the video. It made my day brighter after a very late night.
Richard Hudson

Postby Claude Duguay » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:09 am

Yes like Richard said ,Simply Amazing! so rare to see a little lady sing a songs so well !
David,thanks for the link ..
Claude
Claude Duguay

Postby rhirvine » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:16 pm

Thanks David! I really enjoyed that and for the first time in a long time I grabbed my practice guitar (an old nylon string guitar originally purchased at a Zodys store in Torrance) and accompanied her first in Gb then G. It was fun and enjoyable.

Rich
rhirvine

Return to Video Files