Any idea of how much to ask for Bigsby Palm Pedal

Talk about guitars, amps and other gear.

Re: Any idea of how much to ask for Bigsby Palm Pedal

Postby Larry Lenhart » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:48 am

Thanks for all of your information guys....I have been reading the various posts that you referred me to. I definately want to sell it. As far as those old cataolgues you mentioned....if you have any Fender, Rickenbacker, etc. catalogues they may be worth some money. I sold some old Fender and Rickenbacker catalogues from the 60s to a dealer at the Dallas Guitar show for 100 bucks each....not a bad profit, since they were given away in the 60s. Anyway, thanks again guys for all of the help...i have one more resource to check out, and then i will probably decide on what is a fair price.
Larry Lenhart

Re: Any idea of how much to ask for Bigsby Palm Pedal

Postby Ray Bohlken » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:44 pm

I know a little about selling old catalogs. I recently sold a couple of catalogs from the mid 1950's with military miniatures and got a decent price for them. They weren't in mint condition or anything. It's part of that closet clean up I mentioned. I have a Fender catalog from the 50's and one from the 60's and I have several Gibson and Epiphone catalogs from the early 60's. They're not to collectible because I spent a LOT of time thumbing through them and kind of wore them out. Good luck with the sale of the Bigsty palm device.
Ray
Ray Bohlken

Previous

Return to Guitars and Equipment