JamMan Looper users ?

Talk about guitars, amps and other gear.

JamMan Looper users ?

Postby Larry Lenhart » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:28 am

I just bought a Digitech JamMan yesterday, and right out of the box, the thing is easy to use....granted I am only using it record a loop and play back along with it, but I am impressed by the fact that it doesnt change your sound. It is a great tool for practicing on improvising and as I understand, it will also hold backup files that I could transfer from biab, mp3s, etc....so I was just curious if others on the forum use one and what other fun stuff they have used it for. I am sure I will find other uses for it as well, and was just curious about what some of the rest of you have tried on them. Thanks in advance.
Larry Lenhart

Re: JamMan Looper users ?

Postby cgprnd » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:50 am

Hi Larry,

I can tell you that Glenn Burgin in Texas has used one for several years for his restaurant gigs. I've watched him use it
at the last TFGA meeting I attended and he has some nicely convincing backup tracks as his "band".

Rande
Rande Dager
cgprnd

Re: JamMan Looper users ?

Postby PhilHunt » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:13 pm

I don't know much about the Digitech JamMan...(Digitech makes GREAT products!), but I know my Boss RC-20 is nice to play along with. I found it a little complicated a first to use. After a week I had it mastered. It is hard though to get your foot timed right for the looper to start right on time when you tap the pedal.
PhilHunt

Return to Guitars and Equipment