Chet France TV Interview

Watch and share videos from youtube

Chet France TV Interview

Postby PhilHunt » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Here's a little treat for you chetboarders!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2rg6GoMh_8
PhilHunt

Re: Chet France TV Interview

Postby RonBloor » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:58 pm

Thanks Phil.. that was tres interesting!
Ron Bloor
RonBloor

Postby George Beasley » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:58 pm

Being interviewed by a pool in France, while wearing a robe, is the ultimate sign of success no matter what field you are in.
Thanks,
George
George Beasley

Postby Ray Bohlken » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:39 pm

It sure was great to see Chet so relaxed and having fun. I don't know when this took place, but he looked and sounded great. It was great to see Marcel again, too. I was at the C.A.A.S. when Marcel last performed there. He played great as usual and he was really funny doing his "boom chick" "boom boom chick" "boom chick chick" routine. He was one of those people who is smiling or about to smile and he sure could play and write songs. I think his song "Je Te Veux" was one of the best. Chet, Jerry Reed, and Marcel all had an excellent sense of humor and I miss that personality almost as much as the music. Jean felixx is great, too, and I enjoyed seeing him in this video very much. Thanks for posting this.
Ray
Ray Bohlken

Postby RandeDager » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:33 am

Ray, I too was at that 1996 CAAS convention when Marcel last performed. I think I saw him more out in the lobby area than anywhere else. I also rode with him on my final elevator ride before we all left on that Sunday morning. Then a few days later, on Wednesday, I was hearing that fateful news. Not too long afterward his face, along with a few others, was on the cover of Time Magazine.
Rande
RandeDager

Return to Video Files