Anyone have a BIAB file for Music, Music, Music w/melody ?

Talk about guitars, amps and other gear.

Anyone have a BIAB file for Music, Music, Music w/melody ?

Postby Larry Lenhart » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:22 pm

I have a ton of BIAB tunes with melody, but not for this song. :cry: I belong to the yahoo users group for biab but cant seem to find the files there any more....any help would be appreciated. I would like the version with the melody as the bridge of that tune escapes me a little. Thanks in advance !
Larry Lenhart

Re: Anyone have a BIAB file for Music, Music, Music w/melody

Postby Ray Bohlken » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:20 pm

I don't have a BIAB file for Music Music Music, but I did find a free MIDI file of the song in the list in the link below. Most times those can be successfully taken into BIAB and converted to a good BIAB file. I tried it on my old BIAB version - 11- and it didn't work too well....maybe I chose the wrong style. Any way, you can check this link and down load the midi file and hear the melody at least.
Ray

http://www.ajsmidi.com/alpcond/alpha_13/m.html
Ray Bohlken

Postby Ray Bohlken » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:52 pm

I just remembered this site with the chords and lyrics to a lot of songs. I found a link to Music, Music, Music with the words and songs that might remind you of how the bridge goes and heko you make your own BIAB file. I hope this helps.
Ray

http://www.theguitarguy.com/musicmus.htm
Ray Bohlken

Postby Larry Lenhart » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:27 pm

Thank you...I actually found the music in a Readers Digest songbook, so I am all set...thanks....thats a fun tune to thumbpick ! :)
Larry Lenhart

Return to Guitars and Equipment