Booger (an original)

Watch and share videos from youtube

Booger (an original)

Postby keener » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:09 pm

This tune is for Booger, my 10-year old dog, my best friend, who is like a son to me. I wouldn't have made it after Vickie passed away if not for Booger. What a blessing he is to me.

I hope I'm not wearing out my welcome by posting so many tunes. I've wanted to do a tune for Booger for some time, and decided to do it while still in the SteepleChase Lane tuning.

I hope you enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F_QMKINT4Q

By the way, I've uploaded about a half-dozen originals this month, and there are probably at least that many more already on my YouTube channel: you folks are welcome to play these tunes, if you'd like, royalty-free. I'm just glad to be able to share some of the music that's in me.
keener

Re: Booger (an original)

Postby bill_h » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:44 pm

Bruce, for whatever it's worth you can post a tune on here anytime you please as far as I'm concerned! Ol' Booger sounds like a good friend and if he appreciates music at all I'm sure he's honored.
bill_h

Postby keener » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:59 pm

Thanks, Bill.

As I listened back to the tune, I kinda wish I hadn't made so "busy." At the same time, that's part of why my late wife named him Booger: when he was young, he was into Everything and had so much energy. So the busyness of the tune kinda fits for Booger.

He is indeed special to me. If not for him, I truly wouldn't have made it after my wife passed away. Like me, he's starting to show his age, but he's still my little boy.

Take care, Bill.

All my best
Bruce
keener

Postby Billy Anderson » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:17 am

But what about me, Dad,your adopted son? Billy
Billy Anderson

Postby keener » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:54 pm

It was insensitive of me to post this where you could see it, Billy. You must be crushed.

When I go out for breakfast, I generally bring a sausage pattie back for Booger. Would you feel better if I sent one to you, adopted, prodigal son?

Thanks for the humor Billy ... I need it from time to time.

Bruce
keener

Postby Richard Hudson » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:02 pm

I think ol' Booger has got it made with his own tune and a sausage patty to boot. That was nice, Bruce. Those creative juices are flowing.
Richard Hudson

Postby keener » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:25 pm

Thanks, Richard. Yeah, I take care of my boy.

Not sure when the creative juices will slow down ... I just counted and found out that I've done 8 originals this month. I suspect that's a record for me. But, anyway, as I mentioned in another post, it's time for me to slow down, since I smoke cigarettes like crazy when I pick, and it's definitely time for me to quit smoking.

Taketh care
Bruce
keener

Return to Video Files