Great pickers on Chetboard

Watch and share videos from youtube

Great pickers on Chetboard

Postby BillB » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:38 am

Seems like I'm always in a rush when I get to the Chetboard, and I don't always have time to post. I've been looking at the videos that have been posted here, and I just want to commend you guys. There are some fine pickers that frequent this forum and post their videos. As of late, the one that I'm seeing are Phil, Spencer, Bruce, Eddie, and Neil. I just want to tell you all that you guys are doing some great fingerstyle pickin' in the Chet and Jerry style. I wish I could take a few lessons from all of you.

Keep of the great work!

Bill B.
BillB

Re: Great pickers on Chetboard

Postby NSM » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:54 am

I greatly appreciate your comments Bill - feedback like this makes it worth while, and increase the chances that there will be more videos to come in future - thanks :)

Neil
NSM

Postby keener » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:54 pm

I appreciate being included in a list of such fine pickers, Bill. Could give an old man the big head, but of course I know better. I'm just glad I'm able to share a few licks in hopes that they won't go to waste.

Take care
Bruce
keener

Postby Roger Pratt » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:29 pm

I feel exactly the same way as Bill but I am ashamed that I did not make this post before Bill did. You guys are fantastic pickers and I am in awe of your considerable talents!!
Roger Pratt

Postby Bill Simpson » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:06 pm

Roger Pratt wrote:...You guys are fantastic pickers and I am in awe of your considerable talents!!

AMEN brother! :)
Bill Simpson

Postby spencer barnes » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:37 pm

BillB wrote:Seems like I'm always in a rush when I get to the Chetboard, and I don't always have time to post. I've been looking at the videos that have been posted here, and I just want to commend you guys. There are some fine pickers that frequent this forum and post their videos. As of late, the one that I'm seeing are Phil, Spencer, Bruce, Eddie, and Neil. I just want to tell you all that you guys are doing some great fingerstyle pickin' in the Chet and Jerry style. I wish I could take a few lessons from all of you.

Keep of the great work!

Bill B.

Thanks Bill it is good to know there are people out there watching, and love the finger style guitar like I do.
Spencer...........
spencer barnes

Postby videovejjie » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:07 pm

I thought I would post my YouTube Channel. I don't know who may have seen any of the videos I have uploaded. I'll try to get it right, so people can go to the site. Thanks. I guess this will be an ego boost.
Ron Vejvoda
http://www.youtube.com/user/videovejjie?feature=mhum
videovejjie

Postby Roger Pratt » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:37 pm

I love your picking Ron! I've been a subscriber for a while now....Great tone you get!
Roger Pratt

Postby Eddie Estes » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:43 pm

If I am the Eddie you guys are talking about I really appreciate that.
If Eddie Pennington is the Eddie you are talking about.
HE IS AWESOME!!!!!
Eddie Estes

Postby BillB » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:13 am

Eddie Estes,
I was talking about you since you recently posted the clips of you playing Jerry's guitar. But you're right about Eddie Pennington being awesome.

Take care,
Bill B.
BillB

Next

Return to Video Files