guitar LP Class Guitar

Welcome to the new Chetboard!

guitar LP Class Guitar

Postby johnjcd » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:23 pm

Does anyone have the guitar standard notation wrtitten to the Lp ' Class Guitar ' from the early 60's ? If not, TAB would do. I would love to be able to play the songs on this vintage Lp of Chets! I have been playing for about 40 years, but at 60 years old, I still cannot learn these notes by ear alone. PLease help if possible. Thanks so much. A fellow guitar player in Niagara Falls, John...
johnjcd

Re: guitar LP Class Guitar

Postby PhilHunt » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:36 pm

I have all the tab to that LP, email me and I'll send you all of them in pdf format.
PhilHunt

Postby johnjcd » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:18 pm

Please send me the CLASS GUITAR music as Chet played it on that LP I have had for so many years. I believe you can send it in PDF format you stated. It had Manha du Carnival, etc. My e-mail address is ' vze2gdch@verizon.net '. Thanks, John in NIagara Falls, ny. I can read standard notation well but TAB takes a bit longer for me to learn a song. It doesn't matter since I have the album with the songs & when I listen to a song I can get the times, chords, etc. fine that way too. I sent a post last night but I get kiinnd of messed up trying to navigate the CHETBOARD site. P.S., I found you playing a number of tunes on YouTube & I really enjoyed them !!!
johnjcd

Postby cmccrae » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:03 pm

Hi Phil,
I would also be interested in receiving the tab for all the tunes on this wonderful LP.
I already have a couple of tabs form that LP, but not all.
My email address is campbell.mccrae023@sympatico.ca.
Many thanks...Campbell M.
cmccrae

Return to Announcement and News