Chet Atkins - Winter Walkin' - Winter Walking - 3 guitars

Watch and share videos from youtube

Chet Atkins - Winter Walkin' - Winter Walking - 3 guitars

Postby guitarchuck » Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:53 am

Here's the video of Chet playing "Winter Walking" that Roger Crews requested. It's no longer on YouTube, but I found it elsewhere on the internet:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ri2s_chet-atkins-winter-walking_music

Chet plays a Gretsch Country Gentleman, a Gretsch Super Axe, and a Gretsch Super Chet, all at the same time with a little camera trickery!
guitarchuck

Re: Chet Atkins - Winter Walkin' - Winter Walking - 3 guitar

Postby Roger Crews » Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:45 am

WOW what was i thinking that no one would have this .

And just like before I am blown a way again . I want be right for a day or two now . thanks a lot chuck LOL

i started to not share this part with you guys but what the heck I don't care what you think of me and you cant see me .

But for some folks when they hear good music they just smile and say anit that nice . For me when I hear good music , all kinds ,it reaches down deep to my soul and can send a cold chill down my back and or bring a tear to my eyes. I just sorta get over whelmed with it all sometimes . Man you got to love good harmony

This video did that for me sir . This is the second time only that i have got to see it . Brought back memories, plus I got to see my most favorite guitar picker again . Merry Christmas to me this is my Christmas sir thank you . I owe you big time .

it would be nice to find a way to clear it up some but no matter .
Roger Crews

Postby Richard Hudson » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:00 am

Winter Walking has always been one of my Chet favorites. Yesterday when we had all of the family over, I had that very song in the mix for my background music that played all day long. It was the first one in the mix, as a matter of fact, with der Bingle's White Christmas next.

Thanks Chuck and Roger. It would be hard to find a better one than that.
Richard Hudson

Postby keener » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:32 am

What a great present to wake up to on Christmas morning. My brother had told me about seeing this years ago, but I had never seen it. So much more than I imagined it would be. Spectacular!

Thanks for posting this, Chuck.
keener

Postby guitarchuck » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:41 am

Merry Christmas everyone!! I was so glad that I found this video again on the internet. It was on YouTube back in 2007, but the person that posted it closed their YouTube account. I searched my hard drive to try to find it, but it wasn't there because that was before my hard drive crash. (It pays to back up the hard drive). Enjoy and have a wonderful Christmas day.
guitarchuck

Postby JohnBinns » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:42 am

I snagged a copy of this video from YouTube and it was posted then as "Chet Trio". It pays to back up any hard drive, maybe even several times.
My Video collection is now up to 298 clips, which I have also authored to DVD. The secret is to pull off a copy as soon as you find it. I am just sorting and archiving 80+ videos that have been posted and sitting in a temporary folder for the last two years. It is a challenge to keep duplicates from creeping in the collection.
JohnBinns

Postby PhilHunt » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:50 am

I have this clip of Chet playing "Winter Walkin'" with himself" ....I'll have to upload it on youtube soon.
PhilHunt

Return to Video Files