Pandora - Chet Channel

Discussion of history's greatest guitar player.

Pandora - Chet Channel

Postby Pickin Palmer » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:50 am

I got a Bose SoundTouch as a b'day present (from my sweetheart) - and, the first thing I did with it is hook it up (via BlueTeeth) to my iFone and brought up Pandora that my grandson left on it - he even left me Chet's Channel. (I know Breshman dudn't like Pandora due to it's horribly low royalties paid to artists - but, (unfortunately) Chet's dead - therefore, I don't think he'll mind.) IT'S AWESOME TO LISTEN TO!!! Lot's of Chet, Merle, Jerry, and Tommy - our Ohio Fingerstyle Guitar Club's "wall of heroes". In addition, they play Craig Dobbins, Ben Hall, Pat Bergeson (but, no Richard Smith - go figger that one?), Doc Watson, Stephen Bennett... Lot's of others.

I wonder how they choose "who" to play??? There's many I could replace with better players...

Palmer
Pickin Palmer

Re: Pandora - Chet Channel

Postby DagerRande » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:35 pm

Artificial Intelligence able to analyze and select similar styles, exclude vocals, pianos, etc.?
Rande Dager

We are all capable of doing more than we think we can!
DagerRande

Postby Roger Pratt » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:55 pm

Palmer......Why would that lovely woman waste all that money on you??? Inquiring minds and all that stuff "Dontcha Know". LOL
Roger Pratt

Postby Doug Working » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:18 pm

I'll need to check it out. I wonder if they have if for I-pad, which is where I do all my internet.
Doug Working

Postby Pickin Palmer » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:08 pm

Roger, the woman obviously knows a good sting,,,er,,,thing when she sees it... :D Besides, I know her intelligence has got to be artificial!!!!
Pickin Palmer

Postby DagerRande » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:11 am

Palmer, your energy and wit continues to amaze me! I can only hope to have a fraction of both when I reach your age, which really won't be as much into the future as I would prefer!
Rande Dager

We are all capable of doing more than we think we can!
DagerRande

Return to Mister Guitar, Chet Atkins