Something In The Way She Moves cover (DANCHOLLOWAY)_VIDEO

Watch and share videos from youtube

Something In The Way She Moves cover (DANCHOLLOWAY)_VIDEO

Postby Spadaro Paolo » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:46 am

Hello everyone, I am now pleased to share with you my latest video, recorded outside the home precisely in my mountains with a breathtaking backdrop that frames the "Strait of Messina."

This is not a song of Chet, but equally beautiful arrangement; outside the home can not use electric guitars, I opted for my Martin D18 acoustic and the DanCHolloway arrangements (you would have surely heard of him) are monstrously beautiful on acoustic guitars.

His arrangement is that of a song (maybe the best) the great James Taylor, "Something in the Way She Moves".

Hope you like it.

A special thanks to Mr. DanCHolloway who has provided his arrangements for the study.

https://youtu.be/2tBuKDGv3GM

Greetings from Messina's mountains!!!

Paolo Spadaro.
Spadaro Paolo

Re: Something In The Way She Moves cover (DANCHOLLOWAY)_VIDE

Postby Roger Pratt » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:21 pm

Very nice performance Paolo! That Martin sounds nice!
Roger Pratt

Postby Spadaro Paolo » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:57 pm

Grazie Roger!!!!

The sound of the acoustic guitar outdoors is something magical.

Furthermore you are surrounded by peace and quiet!!!

Paolo.
Spadaro Paolo

Postby Ray Bohlken » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:40 am

Paolo, I enjoyed that video. Your playing and tone were great and the scenery was amazing. That last scene with your guitar and the mike set in front of those mountains was a great picture!.
Ray
Ray Bohlken

Postby Spadaro Paolo » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:32 pm

Thanks Ray, I enjoyed it a lot !!!!
I will make more video outside the home .... The atmosphere is magical in nature.

The picture shows the "Strait of Messina" I was born and raised here, and I often come into these mountains (for example to collect mushrooms).

These places were also nominated in Homer's Odyssey as you know (SCILLA e CARIDDI).

I'm in the south, the SICILY (Cariddi).

Paolo.
Attachments
IMG_7393.JPG
Spadaro Paolo

Postby bwalkertwalker » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:16 am

Excellent! You playing and posting of songs always inspires me to take a chance and post songs I at the time am enamored with (after much practice, of course). Great touch.

Brent Walker
bwalkertwalker

Postby Pickin Palmer » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:42 am

Bravo, Spadaro... I just love your enthusiasm for finger style guitar. (Nice arrangement, but I don't think I heard much of the melody - did I?)

I must have missed (in previous posts) that you are from Sicily - my favorite Italian sauce is Sicilian - RED sauce. You can keep all the "white" sauces from the north. I use San Marzano tomatoes - I know they are from up near Naples - but, they are the best. Danielle BaZANni gave me a couple hints on my recipe when he visited and played for us a few years ago.

Now, I attempt to play a tune about where I live - Beautiful Ohio. But, after seeing the magnificent background in your video I must change the name of my tune to Ohio Sucks!!!! :)

Palmer
Pickin Palmer

Postby Spadaro Paolo » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:54 pm

Grazie Walker!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Palmer Thanks !!!!
Surely there are very beautiful places in Ohio .... !!! The arrangement of Mr. Dancholloway, for me is the best of the web, for the little melody perhaps the fault of my execution .... !!
In Italy we are very lucky to level of cuisine and local products, I can not say as much about the culture of instrumental music, especially the guitar ....

Paolo.
Spadaro Paolo

Postby Taffy White » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:58 am

Hey Paolo. As I mentioned on youtube, enjoyed that and looking way too cool for my own good haha
Taffy White

Return to Video Files