(S)Mashing Up on Windy & Warm

Watch and share videos from youtube

(S)Mashing Up on Windy & Warm

Postby Douglas » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:55 pm

Here's my attempt at W&W, a tune we all play and love! As mentioned in the comments, this is all Katlyn's fault cause it was her version that caused me to think about relearning it! Thanks,

Doug

Douglas

Re: (S)Mashing Up on Windy & Warm

Postby Ray Bohlken » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:00 pm

Great job working all those songs into Windy and Warm. Great playing, too. I liked your sound a lot. Thanks for posting this video. I enjoyed it.
Ray
Ray Bohlken

Postby Douglas » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:20 pm

Ray Bohlken wrote:Great job working all those songs into Windy and Warm. Great playing, too. I liked your sound a lot. Thanks for posting this video. I enjoyed it.
Ray

Thanks very much Ray. I'm still chasing the tone!
Doug
Douglas

Postby DagerRande » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:52 am

Douglas, were you at the CAAS convention this year? If not, I'm sorry I missed you. If you weren't I hope you'll be able to make it next year! You did a good job with this!
Rande Dager

We are all capable of doing more than we think we can!
DagerRande

Postby Douglas » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:08 pm

DagerRande wrote:Douglas, were you at the CAAS convention this year? If not, I'm sorry I missed you. If you weren't I hope you'll be able to make it next year! You did a good job with this!

Thanks Rande,
Never been to CAAS. I've put it on my bucket list for next year. Just afraid I'd be a bit overwhelmed not to mention the temptation to acquire another guitar!
Doug
Douglas

Postby rhirvine » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:13 pm

I really wish I could play it as well as you do! My dad used to have a joke however about early rock and roll. He's say the given artist was so deep in the echo chamber that he never found his way out. :D
rhirvine

Return to Video Files