an update on my book of Paul Yandell

Discussion of history's greatest guitar player.

Re: an update on my book of Paul Yandell

Postby guitarchuck » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:37 pm

Norm,
Will you be selling copies of these? (Limited signed editions for your Chetboard buddies) Or do we need to go ahead and pre-order one from somewhere like Amazon?
guitarchuck

Postby Art Sims » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:15 am

Looking forward to getting it, Norm. Thanks for keeping us posted.
Art Sims
Art Sims

Postby Norm » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:55 pm

Re: Chuck's question...

I don't know how that works. I doubt they will offer pre-autographed ones because that would involve me signing a bunch of printed face pages for them to do up in a bindery.

Off the top of my head I think (if autographs were really that important to you) you would need to buy a copy, find a sturdy enough binder to make a back and forth trip and include return shipping (or even a pre-paid label)

This is a niche book. Limited appeal I think although I wouldn't mind getting surprised.

There are some things in it I would do over a little... had an impossible time getting decent photos that I could properly credit. You can't just grab something you like off the web and stick it in there. Photgraohers want to be paid

Looking at it now I wish I had put more photos in but even so, as many times as I've had to read through it I am pleased with my result. A lot of you guys chimed in to make it work .

And of course, Marie and Micah Yandell were a big part of what kept me going...
...that's how it looks to me...The opinion expressed above is my own and does not necessarily reflect the views of this station. Your mileage may vary...

Audio samples: http://www.youtube.com/user/acountrygent/videos
That should do it.
Norm

Previous

Return to Mister Guitar, Chet Atkins