Link for DP's Guitar Legacy, Volume 1

Welcome to the new Chetboard!

Link for DP's Guitar Legacy, Volume 1

Postby Dwayne Monroe » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:21 pm

Here is a link for DP's new CD Guitar Legacy, Volume 1 for those who might be interested. It has some previews of CD's contents and you can order a CD if you want. -Dwayne-

https://youtu.be/cxyRZr7v35U
Dwayne Monroe

Re: Link for DP's Guitar Legacy, Volume 1

Postby Roger Pratt » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:36 pm

The David Paul board would be the place for your post.
Roger Pratt

Postby PhilHunt » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:12 am

I'll second that Roger........that is if the DP board even existed anymore......which it doesn't.
PhilHunt

Postby DagerRande » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:03 pm

I think Dwayne posted his announcement here because of the fact that DP was a personal friend of Chet :-)
Rande Dager

We are all capable of doing more than we think we can!
DagerRande

Postby rkk2786 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:23 pm

No not at all!

Micah
rkk2786

Postby DagerRande » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:33 pm

I know that, Micah....lol. Your dad made that clear!
Rande Dager

We are all capable of doing more than we think we can!
DagerRande

Postby Eddie Estes » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:34 pm

Dwayne
This guy you are infatuated with is not the person you think he is!
Eddie Estes

Postby rkk2786 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:08 pm

I've set on this for a while, but I'm sick of the BS about Dp. got this email a few weeks ago and will share this. as for the quote my dad gave dp, he called my dad almost every week begging him for a quote, dad got tired of him calling and finally gave him a quote, dad said it was his biggest mistake he ever made in doing so. I don't like this crap, but people need to know the truth about this situation. if you choose to like his music then like it, but remember this board is the Chet Board period, not the dp board. I feel sorry for anyone who has been hooked by this guy.

Unfortunately it started when I received the CD in my fav magazine Fingerstyle Magazine... There also was a "Glowing" atricle by the editor Bill Piburn about the Sensational David Paul.. I contacted DP either thru Funky Junk or email.... as a Hallmark store owner I saw a opportunity in selling DP CD's.... DP called my store and we talked for a while about it.... I saw the backing of Bill and Fingerstyle Magazine as assurance DP was the next big thing, the possible first guitar player to do Vegas type shows... DP asked for a short term $5000 loan until he could get out his newest CD (which would contain a photo of my wife and a promotion for my stores....shortly after that he called me needing $5000 again to complete the CD which put me in a bad spot to do or not.... I then , looking to try to cut any losses, booked him to do a show at the White Crow in Saginaw MI..... DP sent me a box of CD's to sell in my stores....Don't know if you need more info but I tried to get a suit against DP spent aprox $700 and was told because DP'ss location wasn't know the cost would go higher than reasonable

Micah
rkk2786

Postby Eddie Estes » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:21 pm

Like I said Dwayne he is not what you think he is.
Eddie Estes

Postby PhilHunt » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:42 am

All you have to do is go on the DP facebook page and view the comments from everyone who has lent him money. I'm not talking a few dollars or hundreds.....I'm talking thousands of dollars. I think that speaks enough right there so no need for me to go into the other lies, swindles, cons and the clear mental problems.
PhilHunt

Next

Return to Announcement and News