Mr. Guitar video

Watch and share videos from youtube

Mr. Guitar video

Postby Chuck » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:43 pm

Here is my humble attempt at Mr. Guitar. I have enjoyed the "split screen" approach, recently saw Tommy do one for the song Sunset. I've even seen one with Julian Bream. So I took a shot at it. There is some information on screen near the end that everyone on this board already knows, it is included for friends of mine as I try to spread the finger style word. Thanks for watching, Chuck/Cincinnati
Chuck

Re: Mr. Guitar video

Postby Spadaro Paolo » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:14 pm

Chuck, very good !!!!!!!
I enjoyed so much watching and listening to your work ..........
Great job both in the execution of the piece and in video editing.

Ciao, PAOLO.
Spadaro Paolo

Postby Art Sims » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:42 pm

That's great Chuck. Really entertaining and fun to watch. You did some interesting stuff there with the camera, some really fine picking and the sound is super. Art
Art Sims

Postby Chuck » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:31 pm

Spadaro and Art,

Thanks for those comments. I always look forward to when you guys both post videos. Always enjoyable, inspiring and educational. Have a good holiday season! Chuck
Chuck

Postby GaryL » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:14 pm

Chuchk,
Enjoyed your video, playing and nice guitars.
Thanks for posting and spreading fingerstyle.
GaryL
GaryL

Postby Chuck » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:01 pm

Thanks Gary,

That is one of the (many) things that inspires me about Tommy. He is spreading the word and the inspiration. I am trying to do the same albeit on a much smaller stage and micro-level.

I saw Tommy at CAAS for the first time, several years ago. Since then I've met him several times. And seen him play whenever there was an opportunity. Alway left inspired, every time. In Cincinnati, he will often invite John Knowles on stage and that is a real treat, I can tell you. Multiple (deserved) standing ovations to a sold out house.
Chuck

Return to Video Files