Re: Wayfaring Stranger

Postby RonBloor » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:58 am

That was great Art.. Thanks so much.
Ron Bloor
RonBloor

Postby Art Sims » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:05 am

Bobby, BillB, Darryl, Roger, Ray, LJ, Steve, Churck, Ron,
Thanks for all your encouraging comments about the video. It’s really something to me that my efforts are commendable in the eyes of players like you guys here on this board. Most comments I get are from people at church who enjoy music but don’t play an instrument themselves. I’m always delighted when anyone tells me they like something about it. But comments from players like you guys on this board, considering your interests and knowledge about fingerstyle music, are exceedingly gratifying. Thanks!

Bobby,
I do make those picks myself. I need to find someone who would take over my patent, manufacture them and market them, but I have other irons in the fire that keep this pursuit off the front burner. So I have been making them myself, as time allows, and selling a few, and have been prone to give a few away. I sent a message to you saying I would send one your way if I had your mailing address.
Art Sims
Art Sims

Postby ceciltguitar » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:14 pm

I really enjoyed that, than you for sharing it!
ceciltguitar

Postby Bobby Burris » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:30 pm

Art Just let me know how much for the thumb pick and I will be glad to buy one from you. My mail address is Bobby Burris, 5240 Jamaica Wichita Falls, Tx. 76310. Thanks, So much Art !! And keep posting those great songs !!!
Bobby Burris

Postby DagerRande » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:47 pm

Art, I had never heard it done with that sort of rhythm. I've played it years back but it was done in more of a jazz style. I also like your use of delay and your tone. Thanks for posting it.
Rande Dager

We are all capable of doing more than we think we can!
DagerRande

Previous

Return to Video Files