A finger style version of Walk, Don't Run

Watch and share videos from youtube

A finger style version of Walk, Don't Run

Postby Ray Bohlken » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:52 pm

I found this version of Walk, Don't Run on Youtube It's kind of neat and the guy shows how to do it. He's a flamenco guitarist...if I spelled flamenco right.
Ray

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6HlqAwe_go
Ray Bohlken

Re: A finger style version of Walk, Don't Run

Postby bill_h » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:28 pm

Definitely some "stealable" licks in that one ( provided you can catch them! ) And I "are" a pretty good speller and you spelled flamenco correctly. Thanks for sharing.
bill_h

Postby Richard Hudson » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:03 am

i really admire the right hand work of the good flamenco players.
Richard Hudson

Postby Art Sims » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:53 pm

Yes, that's really something how those guys play that way. I saw somethng there about Cordoba guitars. The guitar he is playing looks to me like the Ibanez GA5TCE, which is about a $279 guitar. These days there are cheap guitars that can play quite well and sound pretty good whereas back in the 60's I worked in a music store and we would get foreign made guitars that were really bad, frets improperly spaced, bridges glued on in the wrong place, etc. But I suppose now so much is done with computer generated results that low priced instruments can be set up to play pretty well. And of course, this guy plays exceedingly well, doing remarkable things with his hands, whether that's the guitar I'm guessing it to be or not.
Art Sims
Art Sims

Return to Video Files