Pickers' Club Open Stage at CAAS

Welcome to the new Chetboard!

Pickers' Club Open Stage at CAAS

Postby Randy Finney » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:25 pm

Palmer gets me to help in the Pickers' Club Room each day and, this year, I thought I would just host Open Stages. So, I'll put Sign Up Sheets that look like this:

CAAS Open Stage.jpg

for each day on the tables inside the room (I'll fill in the times as soon as Palmer lets me know).

Please feel free to sign up. I will default the time slots to 20 minutes but, it doesn't have to be this rigid. If you want to play for 40, just sign up for two consecutive time slots. If you only want to play for 10, no problem, just sign up for one time slot and we'll fill up the remaining time.

Of course, I can't promise there will be anybody there other than me to listen to you but, I would sure like to hear you play (and if it is just two of us, you can give a lesson - I don't charge extra for this).

Feel free to text me if have any questions or want me to sign up for you. 416-722-6524

Randy Finney
Randy Finney

Re: Pickers' Club Open Stage at CAAS

Postby Randy Finney » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:03 pm

Quick update...

Two of the time slots Palmer has assigned to me are from 9:00 am to 11:00 am Thursday and Friday mornings. This is perfect.

If you are signed up early to play on the Main Stage Open Stage, then you might as well stop by the Pickers' Club Open Stage since you are all warmed up anyway.

If you are signed to play a little later on the Main Stage Open Stage, then you can use the Pickers' Club Open Stage as a warm up.

Good thinking, Palmer. This is why you are the Boss and paid the Big Bucks.

Randy
Randy Finney

Return to Announcement and News