Early in the week

Discussion of history's greatest guitar player.

Early in the week

Postby Tompicks » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:55 pm

I'm actually coming in early next week. Anyone know of anything fun to do on Monday or Tuesday evening, please shoot me an email. Most years I don't come in until Wed. or Thursday.
Tom Redmond
Tompicks

Re: Early in the week

Postby DagerRande » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:46 pm

Tom, I'll be coming in Monday night and will be attending the Chet Tribute Concert on Tuesday night. I also bought tickets for my hosts. I don't think that concert is sold out yet. I'll be in too late to do anything on Monday night.
Rande Dager

We are all capable of doing more than we think we can!
DagerRande

Postby Carl Martin » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:38 pm

The Carolyn Martin Swing Band will be playing at The Station Inn on Tuesday night.

Thanks Carl....
Carl Martin

Postby Pickin Palmer » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:22 pm

Wow, Carl - I might just have to cancel my annual "Tues Night Jam" in the hotel lobby, this year. Carl Martin/Carolyn Martin... Just a coincidence? I'm sure we can do the "jam" a little later.

Palmer
Pickin Palmer

Postby Carl Martin » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:23 pm

Looking forward to seeing you Palmer, and many others. I think they may be playing with Pat Corn but I don't remember when.
I made a list of people that I want to see and at least say howdy to and it has 42 names on it so far. That's what happens when your first CAAS was 29 years ago.
Thanks Carl....
Carl Martin

Postby Tompicks » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:43 am

I sometimes make an early lunch/brunch excursion to bolton's spicy chicken:

Tom
Tom Redmond
Tompicks

Postby RonBloor » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:18 am

Tompicks wrote:I'm actually coming in early next week. Anyone know of anything fun to do on Monday or Tuesday evening, please shoot me an email. Most years I don't come in until Wed. or Thursday.

I would recommend "The Time Jumpers" on Monday night. The venue is 3rd and Lindsley.. The same place that hosts the Chet Tribute on Tuesday night. Vince Gill is usually with the Jumpers and they put on a great show for $20..
Ron Bloor
RonBloor

Return to Mister Guitar, Chet Atkins