im looking for a gibson chet atkins studio or white CEC ASAP

Talk about guitars, amps and other gear.

im looking for a gibson chet atkins studio or white CEC ASAP

Postby bobbydino88 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:47 pm

if anyone can help me please I am looking for a Gibson Chet Atkins studio or a white cec please I need help thank you
bobbydino88
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:23 pm

Re: im looking for a gibson chet atkins studio or white CEC

Postby ralphnjoann » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:03 pm

I have a white model, 1 13/16 fretboard. It has 2 controls, volume and tone. Is this what you're looking for?
ralphnjoann
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: im looking for a gibson chet atkins studio or white CEC

Postby bobbydino88 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:29 pm

Is it the CEC or the CE ? wide neck or narrow
bobbydino88
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:23 pm

Re: im looking for a gibson chet atkins studio or white CEC

Postby bobbydino88 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:33 pm

ralphnjoann wrote:I have a white model, 1 13/16 fretboard. It has 2 controls, volume and tone. Is this what you're looking for?

Do you have the wide neck or narrow neck
bobbydino88
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:23 pm

Re: im looking for a gibson chet atkins studio or white CEC

Postby ralphnjoann » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:56 pm

bobbydino88 wrote:
ralphnjoann wrote:I have a white model, 1 13/16 fretboard. It has 2 controls, volume and tone. Is this what you're looking for?

Do you have the wide neck or narrow neck
Narrow; this is 1 13/16", the wide is 2".
ralphnjoann
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: im looking for a gibson chet atkins studio or white CEC

Postby bobbydino88 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:09 pm

ralphnjoann wrote:
bobbydino88 wrote:
ralphnjoann wrote:I have a white model, 1 13/16 fretboard. It has 2 controls, volume and tone. Is this what you're looking for?

Do you have the wide neck or narrow neck
Narrow; this is 1 13/16", the wide is 2".


so you have the neck that is a little more skinny if it was the one with the Wide neck I would be so much interested in it
bobbydino88
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:23 pm

Re: im looking for a gibson chet atkins studio or white CEC

Postby Musicman » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:14 am

bobbydino88 wrote:if anyone can help me please I am looking for a Gibson Chet Atkins studio or a white cec please I need help thank you


Hi I have a white Cec
Musicman
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:39 am

Re: im looking for a gibson chet atkins studio or white CEC

Postby bobbydino88 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:53 pm

Musicman wrote:
bobbydino88 wrote:if anyone can help me please I am looking for a Gibson Chet Atkins studio or a white cec please I need help thank you


Hi I have a white Cec


What year?
bobbydino88
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:23 pm


Return to Guitars and Equipment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest