Paul's birthday?

Welcome to the new Chetboard!

Paul's birthday?

Postby cgprnd » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:47 pm

If I'm not mistaken, today is Paul Yandell's birthday. Paul, I appreciate you here and hope that you continue
to prosper and remain active. If I'm wrong, then I feel silly but still grateful.....lol.

Rande
Rande Dager
cgprnd

Re: Paul's birthday?

Postby Terry Tolley » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:34 pm

I would like to wish Paul a Happy Birthday, and as many more for him as he can stand! I am not worried about getting the day wrong. My birthday has come and gone twice without my knowledge. I was good looking the last time I remembered it on the day that it occurred. Well.....that might be a lie - but the older I get, the better I was.
Terry Tolley

Postby gmoseley » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:24 am

Paul's birthday was Sept 6th
gmoseley

Postby cgprnd » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:42 pm

Sorry about that! I guess that only the 6 stood out in my mind but I was off by a month. That makes more sense, because I couldn't imagine that I'd be the first to mention it and then have so few responding. Sorry, everyone!

Rande
Rande Dager
cgprnd

Postby Berry » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:13 pm

cgprnd wrote:If I'm not mistaken, today is Paul Yandell's birthday. Paul, I appreciate you here and hope that you continue
to prosper and remain active. If I'm wrong, then I feel silly but still grateful.....lol.

Rande

Whenever & whatever your birthday actually is I'd like to say thanks & appreciation for all you ever did, especially with Chet. I am a long term fan of all things Chet and my life would have been much more dull without his influence. That's in every musical and even philosophical way. For me he remains the tops so far as a player, musician & man. I miss him.
Berry

Return to Announcement and News