Gibson CG 1992 SOLD !!

Gibson CG 1992 SOLD !!

Postby Larry Lenhart » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:51 pm

I have a 1992 Gibson Country Gentleman that I bought at the Dallas guitar show from Daves Guitars in Wisconsin. I replaced the Bigsby on this guitar with another one and also replaced the tremelo arm with the wire Chet style. It has the original case and both the guitar and case is in excellent condition. I have never really ever played this guitar all that much, but I have had it set up professionally. I am sure there are scratches and typical wear on the pickguard, but they would be minimal. I had Chet sign this at CAAS for me sometime in the late 90s, but I dont really remember when. I can post more pictures if there is any interest in this guitar. I will probably regret selling it, but I just dont play it that much and may be in someones hands who will play it. I will take paypal, but would prefer a money order to avoid the pay pal charges, and the buyer pays actual shipping to the lower 48 only. Thanks for looking. I can email more pics if interested. It is very hard to get a good picture of the signature but I can guarantee you it is Chets signature as I was standing next to him in one of those Chet Chats at CAAS. He said "thats a pretty one" and I was in such awe I just stood there and said Yes Sir !
Attachments
IMG_0977.JPG
IMG_0973.JPG
IMG_0970.JPG
Last edited by Larry Lenhart on Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Larry Lenhart

Re: Gibson CG 1992 $2500 more pics added

Postby Larry Lenhart » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:34 pm

I was thinking that if anyone is interested in this guitar, we could set up a skype thingy so could hear the guitar and see it better and ask questions. Not as good as in person, of course, but getting closer and might make the potential buyer feel better. I have nothing to hide on this fine guitar. Thanks !
Larry Lenhart

Return to FOR SALE or TRADE