Producing your own CD

Welcome to the new Chetboard!

Re: Producing your own CD

Postby DagerRande » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:46 pm

Chuck, if you got the "Everything Pack" then you got just what I did. I did this with version 2012 and have since upgraded each time up to 2014, which just came out. The impressive aspect of the more recent versions of
BIAB is their quality of sound, due to their "software synths" which they claim are digital audio recordings of actual musicians and then the BIAB software modifies these recorded sounds to fit what you've programmed. The final result can also be exported to another recording software such as ProTools and used as a background track for anything you may lay down with voice or guitar. As I said earlier, I have a friend who has made 5 CD's using BIAB as his "backup band" and people don't know the difference!
Rande Dager

We are all capable of doing more than we think we can!
DagerRande

Postby LMark » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:49 am

Does anyone here have experience using an iPhone or SmartPhone +App for laying down basic tracs? I hear that the handheld digital industry is collapsing under the weight of these newer technologies.
LMark

Postby DagerRande » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:21 pm

It seems to me that Eddie Estes did some recording with his iPhone. Maybe he'll explain it here.
Rande Dager

We are all capable of doing more than we think we can!
DagerRande

Previous

Return to Announcement and News