Pete Huttlinger Had a Stroke

Welcome to the new Chetboard!

Re: Pete Huttlinger Had a Stroke

Postby Richard Hudson » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:34 am

Boy, I'll tell you, good health is something, as young persons, that we all take for granted. Then when old Father Time starts shooting all those fiery darts, and they start stinging some, you begin to realize how great it would be to have all that strength and energy again. But, the attitude is the altitude, and we could have no better role model than Chet himself as he battled very serious health issues for some 30 years or so and always kept on truckin' (pickin').

It's good to hear that Pete is improving. He is far too young to be having those issues, but I'm sure he didn't ask for it. Wishing all the best for him.

I'm sure everyone knows that Pete played guitar, mandolin, whatever, for John Denver. But, just in case you didn't, now you do. And, I agree that his arrangement of Superstition is one of the best I have ever heard.

Get well soon, Pete.
Richard Hudson

Re: Pete Huttlinger Had a Stroke

Postby keener » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:28 pm

Richard's thoughts sum it up well for me. I'm certainly for the best for Pete, a speedy a lasting recovery. It's bad enough when folks my age have serious health issues, and even worse for someone Pete's age.

What a great talent.

Thanks for posting Phil.

Best wishes Pete.

Bruce
keener

Previous

Return to Announcement and News