resubmit from box shared NZ query

A place to share your music! Post and view audio links.

resubmit from box shared NZ query

Postby stormdog » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:20 am

once again a link from box.com. Please leave a comment if this link does not work. I have specified it is
available for sharing.

https://app.box.com/s/e4fa7udiphq391jy3uh4
stormdog

Re: resubmit from box shared NZ query

Postby LMark » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:52 pm

The link works for me. The sound is clear, but I am unable to identify the tune for you. LMark
LMark

Postby stormdog » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:42 am

Thanks for your reply. You are the only one who has replied to any of my constant posts about my troubles
with link transfer from box.com. It was pilot error, but so many users use this software I would have hoped
that, as a community, someone might have given me a heads up on what I was doing wrong. This site is
very important to me, and as a member, I would have jumped in and suggested what might be a problem
on a file transfer from another member.

As a community, I believe we should share, learn, and, when appropriate, give constructive criticism on a
players submission. As a 3d rate holiday inn player, I would welcome such feedback.

Stormdog
stormdog

Postby Norm » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:29 am

I'm with LMark

Finally got to hear the song but it doesn't seem familiar
...that's how it looks to me...The opinion expressed above is my own and does not necessarily reflect the views of this station. Your mileage may vary...

Audio samples: http://www.youtube.com/user/acountrygent/videos
That should do it.
Norm

Postby LMark » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:37 am

stormdog wrote:Thanks for your reply. You are the only one who has replied to any of my constant posts about my troubles
with link transfer from box.com. It was pilot error, but so many users use this software I would have hoped
that, as a community, someone might have given me a heads up on what I was doing wrong.

Well, you gotta remember that many of us are old-timers. And I think that I did see at least one other response to your query, from one who tried an earlier link. I'm fairly technically proficient, but I don't know how to work x-box, or lock-box, or drop-box, or whatever it is . . . . Someone will know the name of that tune; may be someone who only checks periodically. Eventually, you will get the answer. LMark
LMark

Return to Audio files