Youtube Uploads "muzikman74" Chet & Jerry videos

Welcome to the new Chetboard!

Youtube Uploads "muzikman74" Chet & Jerry videos

Postby PhilHunt » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:05 am

I just want to let folks know that I've had to remove certain videos from Youtube in case anyone has been looking for them. The Grand Ole Opry police and other anal folks decided to start getting picky and I got a message that they removed some of the videos I uploaded of Chet & Jerry. I guess they want to hoard them and keep them locked away in vaults for nobody to ever view. It may get to a point that all of them someday will vanish from youtube. So, if anyone wants to keep those videos of Chet & Jerry that I've posted, I suggest that you get a program where you can capture or snag those videos now.
Phil
PhilHunt

Re: Youtube Uploads "muzikman74" Chet & Jerry videos

Postby Eddie Estes » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:08 am

Yeah they cut off their noses to spite their faces as my grandmother used to say.
If they would release some of this stuff for digital download there would be no need to
have them on youtube.

They will store it away and no one will see it. A lot of young people get to see Jerry and Chet only by youtube clips.
Eddie
Eddie Estes

Postby the-ocean87 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:36 am

Eddie Estes wrote:A lot of young people get to see Jerry and Chet only by youtube clips.

That is true, me included! I first heard Chet on Youtube and was amazed. Since then, I bought many of his CD's.

Phil, I really enjoy your videos and always look forward to updates on your channel!

I also have a channel with Chet videos, rarestuff87, but I don't have any problems with the material I have up there.
Do they complain just about the Opry clips or also about TV appearances?

Youtube is a good way to keep Chet's and Jerry's music alive!
the-ocean87

Postby DagerRande » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:49 am

For most of Jerry's videos, YouTube is the ONLY way to see them!
Rande Dager

We are all capable of doing more than we think we can!
DagerRande

Return to Announcement and News