Craig Dobbins Signature Model Guitar at CAAS

Welcome to the new Chetboard!

Craig Dobbins Signature Model Guitar at CAAS

Postby craigdobbins » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:25 pm

Even though the construction blog shows Kirk beginning the finishing process, the Sand CDM is ready, and will be at CAAS.

I'll be playing it here and there, and it will be on display at Kirk's booth in the Two Rivers Room, and at our table in the main convention lobby. I hope you'll stop by and take a look.

Here's a link to the poster that will be at CAAS:

http://www.craigdobbins.com/sand-cdm-poster.jpg

Hope to see some of you in Nashville!

Craig
craigdobbins

Re: Craig Dobbins Signature Model Guitar at CAAS

Postby craigdobbins » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:20 pm

http://craigdobbins.blogspot.com/

Gluing the bridge... (with some glue I found in my Dad's workshop)

Only a couple more posts to go! Video and audio clips coming soon...
craigdobbins

Re: Craig Dobbins Signature Model Guitar at CAAS

Postby awykle » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:39 am

Craig, I wanted to say again to you and anyone who hasn't had a chance to experience your new signature model what an incredible guitar it is. I had the chance to see and hear it at CAAS this year and I was really impressed with all aspects of the guitar, from design touches, choice of woods, even down to the design at the end of the fretboard and the rosette! All very well thought out and classy. You and Kirk outdone yourselves on this one, in my humble opinion. I was also very impressed with Sam Kennedy's new preamp design in combination with his Prismatone II pickup and it's ability to go from the pure 'Reed' prismatone sound all the way to the most natural and warm sound I've heard, reminiscent of the Gibson Studio pickup and Butts preamp combination. Again to me, just an incredible guitar! Congrats to you Craig! It's a guitar model very deserving of your name.
awykle

Return to Announcement and News