CAAS

Discussion of history's greatest guitar player.

CAAS

Postby craigdobbins » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:49 am

Great week at CAAS and NAMM! Thanks to everyone who stopped by our table to try out my new Sand guitar, browse or buy, or just visit. (And to all who attended my workshops and sets at CAAS, or who stopped by the TV Jones pickups booth at NAMM.)

Kirk Sand is now taking orders for the new Craig Dobbins Signature Model- if you want to get in on this year's batch, contact Kirk!

Thanks,

Craig

P.S. New posts on the construction blog, too. We're just a couple of posts away from having the complete construction process in photos and text. I'll post some audio and video clips soon, as well.

http://craigdobbins.blogspot.com/
craigdobbins

Re: CAAS

Postby DagerRande » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:53 pm

Hey Craig!

All of the Kirk Sand signature models have their particular special characteristics but I think I like yours the best.
If I were purchasing another of his guitars, I believe that yours would be my choice. My hands aren't as big as yours but they are still bigger than average and I like the idea of the 2 inch wide neck. The sound was also gorgeous.

I also wanted to say that, though I've known you since before the Internet, I only saw you as a gifted authority on
how to play something correctly and tab it out. I was very late in realizing how well you played. I attended your performances both last year and this year and I really want to incorporate into my playing some of what I saw you do.

Thanks for sharing and everything you do. I'm also looking forward to the new "Lick of the Week" link to catch up on what I missed for this year. I like the idea of video being added to the mix.

I'll stay in touch!
Rande Dager

We are all capable of doing more than we think we can!
DagerRande

Return to Mister Guitar, Chet Atkins