Artisan Guitar's Chet Tribute Concert in July. 7th was last

Discussion of history's greatest guitar player.

Artisan Guitar's Chet Tribute Concert in July. 7th was last

Postby RonBloor » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:36 am

I got a reply from Artisan Guitars in Franklin TN yesterday in response to a query about this years Chet Tribute Concert. As many of you know, Artisan Guitars has sponsored these concerts for 7 years and they have been wonderful events. However, they have decided that last year's concert was the last for them. I certainly appreciate the time and effort that they put into these concerts. They just kept getting better and last years was a wonderful event.
Does anyone here know if there will be a similar Pre-CAAS concert for this coming July?? Thanks. Ron
Ron Bloor
RonBloor

Re: Artisan Guitar's Chet Tribute Concert in July. 7th was l

Postby BillB » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:45 am

That's too bad. I had never been to one of their events, but I was able to go last year. I really enjoyed it, and it seemed like there was quite a crowd there. Glad I went when I did.

Bill B.
BillB

Postby RonBloor » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:23 am

July is getting closer and I was wondering if anyone has heard if there might be a Pre-CAAS concert (like the Chet Tribute concert) this year. As I previously posted.. Artisan will not be hosting one this year, but perhaps someone else has stepped up to the plate (must be baseball season again!).. If anyone has heard of one, I would appreciate hearing about it. Thanks Ron.
Ron Bloor
RonBloor

Postby John Knowles » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:00 am

Ron, There is talk of a pre-CAAS concert. I'll get in touch with the folks and get the latest news. John
John Knowles

Postby John Knowles » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:03 pm

Ron and guys, I just confirmed that there is a plan to have a pre-CAAS Chet Tribute show on Tuesday evening, July 9, 2013. They will have more details location, players, etc. soon. John
John Knowles

Postby RonBloor » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:47 am

Thank you John.. I will look forward to more details. :)
Ron Bloor
RonBloor

Return to Mister Guitar, Chet Atkins