Another TablEdit Question

Need help? Don't know how to embed youtube videos? Can't listen to mp3's on the forum? Problems browsing the Chetboard? Find the solution here!

Another TablEdit Question

Postby bill_h » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Is it possible to indicate pick strokes with TablEdit. More specifically upstrokes and downstrokes when strumming a chord with a flatpick. ( Please don't excommunicate me from the board or give me a virtual egging because I use a flatpick too :lol: )
bill_h

Re: Another TablEdit Question

Postby Ray Bohlken » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:54 am

I don't have TablEdit, so I can't speak about the chord diagram feature, however, there is a free tab editor called Powertab 1.7 that has that feature. Here is a link to the program and some TABs to play with and see if it works. When you install it, check out the menu of actions under Tab Symbols and you'll see Pick Strokes and can choose Up and Down. It is also under the menu option Rhy, Slashes. I haven't used this feature, though, so I don't know how well it works. It also has a Chord diagram list under Guitar in the menu at the top. Again, I've never used it, so I don't know if it works.
I hope this helps.
Ray

Here is the link to download it.

http://acousticpower.com/index.html
Ray Bohlken

Postby Doug_H » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:40 pm

Bill,

In the top menu under [Note} [Pickstrokes+Fingerings] ....or just [Ctrl+F]
Doug_H

Postby bill_h » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:43 pm

Thanks Doug. I'll give it a try next time I have time to write some tabs. Tonight I just barely have time to say thanks.

Ray, I want to stick with TablEdit if possible so this large body of work I'm writing and hoping to sell online will look more unifrom. I'll try the other program if it ever gets to where I can't manage TablEdit. Thanks again.
bill_h

Return to Support