Standel 25L15 vintage plus (EU)

Postby denis » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:29 am

Hello,

I'm selling (for some bad reason, but...) the two remaining items of my of my "Chet Atkins collection" that once included 15 guitars and five amp. The good old days... ;-)
The first one is my Standel 25L15 amp. Here it is :

It's absolutely mint, no mark, no trace, anywhere. It's the 5 knobs version and it has got a vintage JBLD130 speaker in it.
It works perfectly and is about 10 years old, i'd say (i can tell it precisely if you want). It comes with a full set of replacement tubes and of course its cover.

It's working on 230V/50Hz (i'm in Europe, France precisely) and was built for me (the control panel has my name written on it). At the time i ordered it, it was the only one ever sent to France, according to Danny Mc Kinney with whom i dealed directly.

I sell it for $2800 (about 2100Euros), preferably in Europe, but i can ship anywhere (shipping costs for the buyer).

Regards,

DENIS
denis

Re: Standel 25L15 vintage plus (EU)

Postby denis » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:20 am

Hello,

Please allow me to up this message. The amp is still here, in the same condition and still for sale.
The prise is widely negociable, don't hesitate to contact me.

Times are a bit better for me, partial exchanges are possible, if it could help.

Regards,

DENSI (France)
denis

Return to FOR SALE or TRADE