Gibson Country Gent

Gibson Country Gent

Postby ralphmitchell » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:48 am

Chet Atkins Gibson Country Gent for sale ,$2200.00, My late friend Paul Yandell played this guitar, just checking it out while I was paying a visit at his home, I played some of Paul's guitars, and got kinda partial to the Gretsch guitars,,I would like to trade this Gibson Country Gent for a Gretsch,,I like the Country Club and the 6120,,my Gibson has some of the gold finish wore off the pickup, that happens unless the pickups are chrome,,the guitar plays nice, if you are intrested, send me an email, rdocmitchell@comcast.net, or Ralph Mitchell on face book,,my phone number is 615 654 4209,,cell# 615 417 3925
Last edited by ralphmitchell on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:02 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ralphmitchell

Re: Gibson Country Gent

Postby EddieP » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:38 am

Ralph: This is a fine looking guitar. I know that since you and Paul Yandell were so close that you really want a CGP so I'm sure somebody will be looking for a Gibson nice as yours. Ralph was one of Paul's closest friends when Paul was sick. He's one fine guy and I'll vouch for him 100% on what he tells you. He also can get you any kind of knife you ever dreamed of at the lowest cost I've been able to find. Look up his knives at cowboyknivesandcollectables.com . He's the guy that had the Paul Yandell memorial knives made up last year. Eddie Pennington
EddieP

Postby rhudson » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:51 am

Placing that towel over the guitar when he plays is a good indication of how well he takes care of his equipment. I bought one of the Paul Yandell memorial knives off Ralph last year. Permanent keepsake, still in the box.
rhudson

Postby Roger Pratt » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:38 pm

Ralph......That Gibson CG is a 98 model according to the Ser #. 1st and 5th nos of the serial no.
Roger Pratt

Postby ralphmitchell » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:59 pm

EddieP wrote:Ralph: This is a fine looking guitar. I know that since you and Paul Yandell were so close that you really want a CGP so I'm sure somebody will be looking for a Gibson nice as yours. Ralph was one of Paul's closest friends when Paul was sick. He's one fine guy and I'll vouch for him 100% on what he tells you. He also can get you any kind of knife you ever dreamed of at the lowest cost I've been able to find. Look up his knives at cowboyknivesandcollectables.com . He's the guy that had the Paul Yandell memorial knives made up last year. Eddie Pennington

Thanks Eddie and God Bless
ralphmitchell

Postby ralphmitchell » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:00 pm

Roger Pratt wrote:Ralph......That Gibson CG is a 98 model according to the Ser #. 1st and 5th nos of the serial no.

Thanks Roger and God Bless
ralphmitchell

Postby ralphmitchell » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:01 pm

rhudson wrote:Placing that towel over the guitar when he plays is a good indication of how well he takes care of his equipment. I bought one of the Paul Yandell memorial knives off Ralph last year. Permanent keepsake, still in the box.

Thanks Richard and God Bless
ralphmitchell

Return to FOR SALE or TRADE