Deepest condolences

Welcome to the new Chetboard!

Deepest condolences

Postby Tompicks » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:22 am

My deepest condolences to Chet fan Bill Bailey who lost his sister to cancer yesterday. Bill is a great guy and I was so sorry to hear of his loss.
Tom Redmond
Tompicks

Re: Deepest condolences

Postby Roger Pratt » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:50 pm

You have my sympathies Bill.
Roger Pratt

Postby cgprnd » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:08 pm

Bill, you know how I feel about you. We've been friends since our TFGA days together at Gilmer. You and I have prayed together at a restaurant. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my sister a few years back also. I'll pray for you.

Rande
Rande Dager
cgprnd

Postby Terry Tolley » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:31 pm

I'd like to extend my condolences to Bill's family, extended family, and friends. There are not enough great guys in this world, and it is sad when one goes away. I hope he's enjoying the jams held in the higher circles now.
Terry Tolley

Postby BillB » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:48 am

Thanks, guys. I woke up this morning and couldn't sleep. I've been catching up on a few things and just now saw this. It really touches my heart to know that Chetboard friends are true blue. My sister, Nora Jane, had been battling lung and liver cancer for several months. She was under hospice care for the last several weeks, and they were tough days for her. We are finding comfort in our faith and knowledge that she is in a much better place now. She was 3-1/2 years older than me, and I've been thinking back to when I was a kid and she would take me to see Elvis movies. She was a character, and she was a sweetheart to all who knew her. God bless you guys!

Bill
BillB

Return to Announcement and News