David Paul on WYRS Radio Earlier Today

A place to share your music! Post and view audio links.

David Paul on WYRS Radio Earlier Today

Postby Wes Southerland » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:03 pm

Thought you guys may be interested in hearing this radio show which was a local radio station with live interview promoting David's first concert in a few years. He told me he was gonna be on so I recorded it for everyone to hear. It will be a benefit concert at his Church in NJ. If you are in the area he would love to see Chetboard members in attendance. Also he notes that Tommy Emmanuel will be playing in the area the following day nearby so maybe you can catch both.
The clip is about 17 minutes long and is mainly David's part of the interview, there were a couple of friends of his that are also part of the concert that also spoke and played their music and the whole show was 30 minutes long total.
This was the 2nd time today that he was featured at the station and he played 2 tunes he plans on having on his CD, which will be about a month away (a little pushed back to get it mastered properly). Also the website is coming but is still being worked on at present.
The tunes are in full and unmastered here at 3:53 Midnight Stranger and A Father's Love in part2. Keep in mind this is a radio broadcast over the internet and the sound will be much, much better when the album is ready.
I didn't ask for it but he even gives me and the chetboard a plug on the radio show......
there are 2 parts

WYRSradio9812part1.mp3
(7.97 MiB) Downloaded 995 times
Last edited by Wes Southerland on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wes Southerland

Re: David Paul on WYRS Radio Earlier Today

Postby Wes Southerland » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:05 pm

and here is part2....

WYRSradio9812part2.mp3
(8.35 MiB) Downloaded 861 times
Wes Southerland

Postby Bob key » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:33 pm

Thank you Wes for posting,I think it will be fun to see that show, David is a fine christian man and I wish him and the rest of the cast a great night

Bob
Bob key

Postby rhirvine » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:58 am

Thanks for posting the David Paul audio tracks. I tried to find his concert schedule but was unable. I'm live in southern California and am always looking for my guitar heroes to play out here. So far I've gotten to see Richard Smith and Laurence Juber and also the singer/guitarist who is associated with Prairie Home Companion (can't think of his name). Thanks.

Rich Irvine
rhirvine

Postby RandeDager » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:01 pm

Rich, it sounds like you were trying to remember the name "Pat Donahue" from PHC.
Rande
RandeDager

Postby srgntschultz » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:42 pm

So, How long is this post on David going to last before its pulled off like all the others ? Looking forward to the new cd David and good luck with your concert!
srgntschultz

Postby leadmansoph » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:14 pm

Forgive me if i don't get this right the first time as i am new here! I would like to say thank you to Wes Sutherland ,Wyrs and most of all David Paul for the audio's and postings of a recent radio interview and concert announcement! The concert came about because of a need people had for health issues and lack of funds! David Paul had heard about that need and said"Lets Do a Concert"(to raise money where all funds go to charity). Lucky for me ,I was asked to play with my band that night to open for David.I could live two lifetimes and never possess the talent or ablity to play like David(Who adores Chet by the way). Most of you players out there know how long it takes to set up,play, and teardown for a concert and how no one sees all the work involved! Needless to say it was done,the money raised, and given to the charity fund! All in all a great night and event! We all were blessed by being able to contribute to others needs! Hopefully this trend will continue and futher what Chet would have wanted:To inspire players all over the world! Kevin S.
leadmansoph

Return to Audio files