Paul Yandell/New CGP pickup

Talk about guitars, amps and other gear.

Re: Paul Yandell/New CGP pickup

Postby Paul Yandell » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:53 am

We are going up to the Ky HOF Friday Paul Mosley and I are going to play from 6:30 to 7:00 I'm going to use the pickup then and let everyone hear it and or try it out, thanks paul
Paul Yandell

Postby Gary Smith » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:06 pm

Paul, I for one, would love to hear what results or feedback you get from your Friday event with P. Mosley and the new pickup.
Please let us know how it it received by those who play it and anything else that comes up.

thanks

gary
Gary Smith

Postby John Knowles » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:52 pm

Paul Yandell wrote:We are going up to the Ky HOF Friday Paul Mosley and I are going to play from 6:30 to 7:00 I'm going to use the pickup then and let everyone hear it and or try it out, thanks paul

One more reason I'm glad I'm going to Kentucky this weekend. John
John Knowles

Postby George Beasley » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:50 pm

John Knowles wrote:
Paul Yandell wrote:We are going up to the Ky HOF Friday Paul Mosley and I are going to play from 6:30 to 7:00 I'm going to use the pickup then and let everyone hear it and or try it out, thanks paul

One more reason I'm glad I'm going to Kentucky this weekend. John

What's going on in KY this weekend? I am flying to Nashville tonight for work related meetings tomorrow, but am taking a vacation day on Friday and going to see family and friends while in town. I might have time to take a side trip up to KY if there is some sort of event going on.
Thanks,
George
George Beasley

Postby Fred » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:24 pm

Wow, Paul is truly a great innovator. Well done.
Fred

Postby mrcgpfan » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:21 pm

Hello Paul,
I am new on this site. It is great to see that you are on here. That looks like a great pickup. Let me know if you can market these pickups. I would love to have on one my 6120.

Also very anxious to here you playing on Steve Wariner's upcoming "Guitar Laboratory" CD that will be out in the new year. It's great to know that although you are retired you still do a little recording.

Please keep me posted on that pickup.
mrcgpfan

Previous

Return to Guitars and Equipment