Chet Atkins in Three Dimensions - The Music DVD series Promo

Watch and share videos from youtube

Chet Atkins in Three Dimensions - The Music DVD series Promo

Postby John McClellan » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:49 pm

Friends,

Here is a Youtube promo for the new 3 Volume DVD series, "Chet Atkins in Three Dimensions -The Music."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcmH5Emkgm0

The series is selling like crazy since being formally premiered last night...Thanks for your support!

John
John McClellan

Re: Chet Atkins in Three Dimensions - The Music DVD series P

Postby bill park » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:46 pm

I have all three volumes and each one is outstanding - John is an excellent teacher, and his background as a top-notch classical performer combined with his love for (and ability to play) Chet's music gives him a unique and unmatched teaching perspective. Great selection of tunes with first-rate instructional tips on how-to-play "just like Chet", performed on a stellar lineup of different guitars - Studio CEC, Super Chet, Country Gentleman, John's personal Yamaha flamenco with Prismatone pickup, Tom Holmes, and a few Hascal Hailes (including a spruce-top cutaway built for Jerry Reed, and the CE solid-body prototype used by Chet in the late 70's). There is also an excellent section on nail care, and even a recently-videotaped interview with Ravenel Haile (Hascal's wife).
All-in-all a highly recommended instructional dvd series of the music we all love taught by one of the best.
bill park

Postby keener » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:54 pm

Bill, I am so glad you spoke up on this. I also have the complete set. While I haven't watched all of it yet, every bit that I have watched has been done Perfectly. John is a wonderful teacher and he has an in-depth understanding of Chet's techniques and nuances. And, in addition to his superb teaching and playing, it is inspiring to see John's love of Chet and Chet's music. To my way of thinking, everybody that loves Chet should have this superb DVD set.
keener

Postby gitzilla2000 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:31 am

Awesome job John! Thanks for all your hard work!
gitzilla2000

Return to Video Files