Distant Planet

Watch and share videos from youtube

Re: Distant Planet

Postby LarryD » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:08 pm

Bruce: I agree completely with your remark.

Had a serving of scrapple in your name !

Can't wait for your next offering. Keep on Pickin Bruce !

Larry
LarryD

Postby RandeDager » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:42 pm

Bruce, I didn't want you to assume that by my not commenting that I wasn't impressed. It was very nice.
I also agree with you about the degenerative Super Bowl "entertainment". It's amazing that those performers
probably walked away with a lot of money. But who should we scold? Should it be those performers or the is the the
taste of the general public. The tastes of the public drives entertainment. They aren't very discerning, so the quality
that you and I would "demand" isn't necessary. In fact, it is probably unfortunately a turnoff.

Rande
Rande
RandeDager

Postby keener » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:12 pm

Thanks, Rande. I was beginning to wonder if you thought it sucked. (Kidding ... I'm too old to worry about that.)

Thanks for doing the Scrapple thing, Larry. I skipped breakfast this morning. (Don't tell anybody.)
keener

Postby RandeDager » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Bruce, I try to maintain enough distance between the screen and myself just for the specific purpose of not being vulnerable to anything I see that "sucks", so as not to prevent me from moving to other rooms in the house due
to an uncontrollable vacuum in the room where my computer resides. You're safe regardless of the quality, but so far
I've liked everything you've posted.

Rande
Rande
RandeDager

Previous

Return to Video Files