Chet & Paul "There'll be Some Changes Made" 1992 AMS

Watch and share videos from youtube

Re: Chet & Paul "There'll be Some Changes Made" 1992 AMS

Postby DagerRande » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:27 pm

I specifically watched to see if he would be finish up with that distortion that I've seen him end with before and even with this amplified steel string acoustic, he still did! Thanks again, Phil!
Rande Dager

We are all capable of doing more than we think we can!
DagerRande

Postby PhilHunt » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:05 pm

I always wondered if Chet&Paul and other guys would rehearse for those tv shows like American Music shop or Austin City Limits and other shows because they were always tight and flawless. Maybe Micah can shed some light on it.
PhilHunt

Postby rkk2786 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:06 pm

Hey there Phil! Chet and Dad didn't rehearse a lot unless they were doing something new, but if Chet was doing a show with other musicians than they would run through the tunes a couple of times. The great musicians didn't need a lot of rehearsing, they are all great musicians, mainly they would just need to understand the arrangement. Chet as everyone knows always surrounded himself with great players. I'm so thankful that we all have these great video's to listen to and learn from. I think for anyone who plays on any level, it's important to study Chet and how he always had the right tempo for arrangements and never got them to slow or two fast, he was always in the pocket and played with great taste. Chet was also very generous in that he let others share the spotlight and show case their talents.

Best regards,
Micah
rkk2786

Return to Video Files