Chet Medley and a Church Hymn

Watch and share videos from youtube

Re: Chet Medley and a Church Hymn

Postby DagerRande » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:58 pm

J.D. those were nice! Like I said before, I'm impressed that you'd put so much time into this music at such a young age. Aren't you only 15? If so, you might have still been in diapers when we lost Chet! I hope you continue to keep all of this in your heart, especially as it relates to your church!
Rande Dager

We are all capable of doing more than we think we can!
DagerRande

Postby Roger Pratt » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:02 pm

Really good work Jon!
Roger Pratt

Postby MrAstro » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 pm

I loved listening to them. Well done!

I especially liked 'A Child of the King'. Nothing beats a classic hymn - they are just beautiful.
MrAstro

Postby jdrpicker22 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:43 am

DagerRande wrote:J.D. those were nice! Like I said before, I'm impressed that you'd put so much time into this music at such a young age. Aren't you only 15? If so, you might have still been in diapers when we lost Chet! I hope you continue to keep all of this in your heart, especially as it relates to your church!

Actually I am 21. Ha I'll forgive you this time tho. In 2001 I was 7. I have thought I was born a few generations too late, but I have mixed feeling because I see all the great talent nowadays that have built off of Chet's foundation. Its so great. Kids like Parker Hastings just blow me away. I get to go see Tommy on Dec 2 it will be so great to meet a great guitarist and person like he is. That is one thing that I appreciate about Chet and these guys is they were/are clean living people, good people. Who dont let the fame and fortune go to there heads.
jdrpicker22

Return to Video Files