Interesting version of a couple of Chet's tunes

Watch and share videos from youtube

Interesting version of a couple of Chet's tunes

Postby NSM » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:45 pm

Inspired by Bruce's performance of Country Gentleman, I went hunting for Chet playing it on youtube and found, amongst other things, this video of a quartet of guitarists from Romania playing it as part of a medley along with Blue Ocean Echo - really unusual and enjoyable performance of two good tunes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbKKSW5FgiM
NSM

Re: Interesting version of a couple of Chet's tunes

Postby LarryD » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:35 pm

Good post. You might refer to the LAGQ version as well. Excellent tallent.
LarryD

Postby keener » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:09 pm

What a delightful video! Thank you for finding and posting it Neil. Thank you also for your very kind words!
keener

Postby Terry Tolley » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:05 am

Hello Jack,

I can sympathise with you on computer problems....I've had mine and several other people's share!! I can offer a couple of suggestions that might help. One is to completely UNinstall the Adobe Flash player using the system uninstall utility in your operating system. Then....once that is done...do a cold reboot of your computer - where instead of restarting which does a rapid shutdown/restart back into your operating system....do a complete shutdown and wait long enough for the hard-drive to stop - usually 10 seconds at that most.....and then restart. At that point, reinstall the Flash player from the Adobe website. If that doesn't work for some reason, then you could try a system restore by choosing a restore point on a date where you know the player was working. That has the advantage of undoing anything and everything that could have been added that may have surrepticiously caused your current problem to surface. Good luck sir!!
Terry Tolley

Return to Video Files