G6120CGP For Sale

Talk about guitars, amps and other gear.

G6120CGP For Sale

Postby Richard Hudson » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:21 pm

This is something that pains me to no end to do, but I want to sell my CGP. It is a wonderfully built guitar and it has everything that I should want, but we have just not bonded. It has received very little playing time since I have had it, so the condition is same as new, guitar and case. Everything is with it, to include all paperwork, both Bigsby brackets (swivel and fixed) along with the truss rod adjusting tool. Everything that came with the guitar is still there.

Since I have had the guitar, I have had it plekked so that it plays as smoothly as you could possibly expect. I have also added a Tru Arc Copper bridge. The stock bridge will be in the compartment.

I bought the guitar from Rocky's Street Sounds. I gave $2695 for it, plus the Tru Arc bridge and the $175 plek job. It is one of the original run of 75.

I am asking $2100 plus shipping. I will personally deliver within 100 miles or so at no charge. My plans were to have Paul Yandell sign the guitar, but I have not had the opportunity to see Paul since I acquired the guitar, so it is not signed.

The pictures don't do it justice. Incidentally, there is no unevenness in the finish of the guitar. My camera apparently had some overexposure to the sun or something.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Richard
Richard Hudson

Re: G6120CGP For Sale

Postby BillB » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:41 pm

Wow, Richard!! That's a great deal for someone looking to buy a CGP. I don't think you'll have any problem selling it.

Bill B.
BillB

Postby George Beasley » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:40 pm

Hi Richard,

I tried to send a PM, but it got stuck in my outbox, so I sent you an email.
Thanks,
George
George Beasley

Postby Richard Hudson » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:15 am

I appreciate the interest in my guitar. A sale is pending.
Richard Hudson

Return to Guitars and Equipment