Godin Multiac Nylon SA & Fender American Dlx Bass For Sale

Talk about guitars, amps and other gear.

Godin Multiac Nylon SA & Fender American Dlx Bass For Sale

Postby guitarmaster3 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:06 pm

Up for sale, my beloved Godin Multiac Nylon SA classical guitar. I paid $1,500 for this guitar brand new about 7-8 years ago at broadway sound in Knoxville. It is natural color and comes with a hard-shell godin case which is now a $150 option as new ones come with gig bag only. It has been played regulary over these years and is in good used condition. The only major flaw is a chip in the clear-coat near the bridge where a string came untied and slapped the finish. The back is in good condition with maybe a slight swirl here and there from playing. The electronics are perfect and it plays and sounds great. Asking price is $850.00, but I will entertain all reasonable offers as the only reason I'm selling it is to get a new higher-end model like a sand or mccullough claw model. If you are interested email me for pics and questions at: guitarmaster3@yahoo.com

&

I have a nice 2004 Fender American Deluxe 5-String Jazz Bass in a super rare Candy Tangerine color. This bass is in good condition and comes with original Fender case which is in fair condition. This bass has been played, but is overall in good shape with some light swirls on the back and a pen-tip sized chip near the input jack. This is the very best fender bass you can buy without going to the custom shop and the color is among the rarest ever. Asking price is $1,200.00, but I will entertain all reasonable offers as again the only reason I'm selling it is to put towards a new higher-end classical guitar. If you are interested email me for pics and questions at: guitarmaster3@yahoo.com
guitarmaster3

Return to Guitars and Equipment