Band In A Box & Much Thanks

Talk about guitars, amps and other gear.

Band In A Box & Much Thanks

Postby Doug Working » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:03 am

I want to say thank-you to all the good souls here, who explained to me about "Band in a box."

I'm pretty diligent about practicing and working real hard to improve my playing, and I know a lot about the life of my hero, but I'll make a confession that when it comes to the technical side (guitars, amps, equipment) I am waaaaaaaaay behind. I won't make any bones about it. My knowledge of those things leaves much to be desired. Mostly because I was busy raising a family, putting shoes on my kids' feet, and I never had the money for all these things, so I figured why bother??

Things are different now that my kids are all grown up and I am a paw-paw.

Anyway, some of you guys told me about BIAB, and I admit, I didn't know it from a hole in the ground. So I went to good ol' Y'tube, and gave myself a bit of an education on it by watching demo videos, and hey! Presto! I'm now an expert.

Well, not exactly an expert, but I now know enough to know that I'm DEFINITELY going to get one some day! After watching the videos, I am convinced I can't live without it!

So I plan to watch more videos, and educate myself further on BIAB, and I guess it's true. You CAN teach this old dog new tricks.

So again, if you are one of the ones responsible for this new-fangled thing I am now lusting after, I once again say a big thank-you! You have no doubt changed my life.

The Chet-Board is such a great place. You can always find kindness and friendly people who love Chet and his music, and who are willing to go out of their way to help a fellow traveler in need..

Doug
Doug Working

Return to Guitars and Equipment