Gretsch Customer Care

Talk about guitars, amps and other gear.

Gretsch Customer Care

Postby CAfan101 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:02 pm

I remember when Paul Yandell and Craig Dobbins were talking about the G6122-59 a while back at CASS when we were are all enjoying each other's company and talking about good guitars. I recently needed some factory attention. Joe Carducci stepped and made things happen for me at break neck speed. Wow! I was blown away by Gretsch Guitar Company's Customer Service, especially in this cut-to-the-bone corporate environment. I am always so impressed by the way Joe and his team do all of those over and above things for Gretsch owners who bring their guitars to Nashville every year. There's Joe adjusting and stringing and tweaking, all of this while taking time out to greet people with his winsome smile and personality. Joe made my Gretsch purchase and absolute pleasure. I've had my guitar back for a week now and I just can't keep my hands off of it! I want to buy another Gretsch! Thank you Joe Carducci and Gretsch Guitar Company! I love my Gretsch Country Gentleman!
CAfan101

Re: Gretsch Customer Care

Postby Chuck » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:53 pm

I know Joe is at CAAS normally. I DIDN'T know he would adjust/setup your Gretsch guitar, am I reading that right?
I bought a Tru-Arc (brass) for my HOF 6122 1959, put it on, but realized there were going to be some adjustments needed, and I wanted a pro to do it, so I have it back off for now.
I've got a good guy up in Cincinnati, and I've been waiting for a chance to take it to him, but if Joe or his staff is available that would be better. Is that the type of thing he will do, or is it more minor tweaking and suggestions. Naturally I'd be willing to pay.
Thanks, Chuck/Cincinnati
Chuck

Postby Chuck » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:54 pm

P.S I want to buy another Gretsch as well. When you find the ultimate guitar the only other thing to get...is another one. Someday when finances allow...ha!
Chuck

Postby CAfan101 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:57 pm

Hi Chuck! Joe was doing all kinds of those types of things for people last year. If it can be done right there in the Gretsch Room he does it. He is a great player,and a great tech and just a great person. I hope to see you there in a few weeks.
CAfan101

Postby Chuck » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:57 pm

OK that is great! I appreciate that. It'd be so good to have Joe give it a once over, I am pretty sure I'll go ahead and bring it. Thanks, looking forward to the week (weekend for me actually)
Chuck/Cincinnati
Chuck

Return to Guitars and Equipment