Baldwin 801CP For Sale

Talk about guitars, amps and other gear.

Re: Baldwin 801CP For Sale

Postby Bluebird_12 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:33 am

Well, it did sell for the opening bid. Anyone here get it?
Bluebird_12

Postby PhilHunt » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:05 pm

Great Caesars' Ghost!!! $3,800.....somebody wanted that sucker awful bad. Maybe I should consider selling my 801CP......................THEN AGAIN....NOT. From my cold dead hands................
PhilHunt

Postby RonBloor » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:26 am

Hi Phil, the fella did an excellent job of describing and detailing on EB.. After reading his ad, I thought it was not such a "rip off" price. However, saying "sold" on EB doesn't necessarily mean it was a completed transaction. Missed you and Eddie at CAAS this year :( Take care.
Ron Bloor
RonBloor

Postby PhilHunt » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:25 pm

Hey Ron...yeah I missed seeing you and all the other guys this year. Planning to go next year. I gotta keep my life balanced with guitar playing, wife and kids. I sure don't have the "Lenny Life" of eating, breathing, sleeping guitar like some of those monster young single pickers do. I guess that's why some of these young squirts are really some monster players.....they have time to pick and practice, some don't even have a day job. Best of luck to them. I see so many who want to be "Little Tommys" down at CAAS and make guitar playing their life, all I can say is Good Luck. Those days as a single guy, sitting in my room at mom and dads playing from 3pm til midnight night after night are over with. I barely have time to even look at a guitar much less pick one up. I love my 4yr old and 2yr old kids but boy do they wear me out! Hopefully one of these days I can get back to pickin'.
PhilHunt

Previous

Return to Guitars and Equipment