Godin Grand Concert Duet Ambiance

Talk about guitars, amps and other gear.

Godin Grand Concert Duet Ambiance

Postby Skip Ellis » Tue May 22, 2012 6:49 pm

See pics at: http://www.photobucket.com/SkipGodin

Well, Murphy's law caught up with me in a BIG way. I just took delivery of this beauty yesterday and find that, for purely financial reasons, I must move it to a new home. I waited a long time to find one of these and I'd sure like to keep it but unexpected bills must be paid.

This guitar is as close to new as you can get but still be used. The only marks I can find anywhere are light fingernail scratches under and below the strings. It is immaculate. Mahogany body, cedar top, ebony fingerboard, 2" nut width. Surprisingly loud unplugged - great for practice. See Godin's website for all the electronic details - this has the new Fishman electronics with mic modeling as well as an undersaddle transducer that can be blended. There are a lot of You Tube vids of these guitars also. Comes with nice tan Godin padded gig bag with lots of pockets.

I need to sell it quickly: $1000.00 USD plus shipping and PayPal fees if you go that route. I'll also consider reasonable offers in my price range, but please no 'low ball' foolishness. Thanks for looking.
Skip Ellis

Return to Guitars and Equipment